- The Whopper Popper is a lure designed for seabass, pike,aspius, yellow perch and black bass.
- It operates at speeds from crawl so super slow you can’t hear the tail, only the tiny weight that sizzle inside as the head shakes back and forth with each rotation of the tail.
- Speed it up and it throws water like a swamp buggy and has the same deep, hollow, whopper-plopping-fish-catching sound of the original!
- It casts a mile so it’s great for combing large flats or expanses ,tuning in the most productive speeds and rhythm of the particular day, a particular fish that might be following or one that’s just watching other top water lures go by.
- The tail is perfectly tuned out of the box, is flexible and stays perfectly tuned forever.
- Pale chub,bass,Pikes,Yellowcheck carp,Chinese perch,Topmouth culter